$4.50 – $30.00
• Blood Orange
• Tuscan Herb
• Herbs de Provence
Ideas for Use
• Use to make a delicious cranberry-orange sauce and serve with oven-roasted turkey.
• Reduce and use as a glaze for pork or lamb roasts.
• Add a few tablespoons to your favorite cranberry-apple relish or curried cranberry chutney.
• Combine with Roasted Walnut or Butternut Squash Seed oil to dress your favorite greens.
• Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to dress steamed asparagus, green beans, or poached salmon.
• Combine with Persian Lime olive oil and toss it with cooked farro mixed with chopped fresh herbs, chickpeas, dried cranberries, and goat cheese.
• Marinades & Reductions for Lamb, Poultry, & Pork
• Root Vegetables
• Winter Fruits
• Leafy Greens
• Goat Cheese